I am currently counting down the days until we go on holiday (Valencia! Hoorah!) This little bag would be perfect for carrying a purse and sun glasses. Available from Miss Marmalade on Etsy.
Friday, 7 August 2009
Image by SwanDiamondRoseYou never knew you needed... a pair or Brogues. The ones above are particularly summer-y. I've never been able to get my feet used to wearing heels, and can't resist a smart pair of flat shoes.
Image by Chic Outlet Shopping.
Image by Orin Optiglot
hiatus (plural hiatus or hiatuses)
- A gap in a series, making it incomplete.
- A syllable break between two vowels, without an intervening consonant. (Compare dipthong.)
- The condition of having such a break.
- Words like reality and naïve contain vowels in hiatus.
- A gap in geological strata.
- (anatomy) An opening in an organ.
- Hiatus aorticus is an opening in the diaphragm through which aorta and thoracic duct pass.
- An interruption, break of pause.
- A vacation, break from work. Definition by Wiktionary.org